Spending more than your allotted budget is not a good idea for a business owner, especially for a struggling one. That is why it is best to know more about the tools that you might already have, and maximize it.
iPhone Video Hero
Perfect example is your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s. You may not know it, but it can help you come up with an epic video production that you can use for your online business and you can start off by learning from the intensive video training course by Jules Watkins, a former MTV and BBC TV Director.
What to expect from the training course:
- Pro Quality – talks about shooting a $2,000 quality out of your iPhone’s Video Camera
- Get Steady – positioning your phone steadily when on hold
- Lighting – strategies that would add effects on the images
- Sell More – lighting plan that makes blog videos
- Filming Yourself – self-shots that look great and make you look great
- Audio – accessories that enhance audio captured by an external microphone
- Video testimonials – create video testimonials that are sure to convince
- Up Close – showcases small physical products to market
- Apptastic – listing of apps that are proven to work
- Make a Video Ad in minutes – Make a live action Video Promo or Directory Listing
- iMovie Mogul – your guide to iMovie on your iPhone/iPad will get you up and running fast.
- Social Sharing – share your videos fast and easy
- Free Music – spice up with a good background
So, why spend more when you can already use your readily available resources? Indeed, your iPhone is more than just your average phone. No other training course can make you earn this way, this fast and this good. Discover more by clicking here.