When you get the right information and learn what is relevant to your business, you’ll easily achieve your goals for the organization, from increasing clients and sales to improving your brand. All of which may be done with LeadPages, one of the leading mobile responsive landing page software in the market, which you can integrate with several email marketing platforms like GetResponse. Unifying the two could help you get more out of your marketing campaigns.
Here’s how to do it:
· First make a new campaign in your GetResponse dashboard. Go to Your Current Campaign, and choose Create Campaign from the drop down menu.
· Provide a name (preferably something that will resonate with or be obvious for your subscribers so that they and you know which list they are being added to) for your campaign. No spaces are allowed and the name should be between three to 64 characters. Then click the Create New Campaign button. Now you’re ready to integrate GetResponse account with your LeadPages system.
· Provide your GetResponse API key, which is what helps LeadPages and GetResponse to communicate. Click the Get Your API Key, then click the Copy to Clipboard button to get it. Right click the API Key box to paste the details. Your GetResponse and LeadPages are now integrated.
To integrate your campaign with a custom-made marketing page from LeadPages, you’ll want to do the following:
· Choose from any of LeadPages’ templates.
To see whether everything is in working order, try the following:
· To verify if your integration with GetResponse has been done right, click the Publish button then click the View the Page button.
Ready to start using LeadPage? – Click here!