There’s no question that Facebook provides an excellent opportunity for businesses to reach their target audience online.
And with the help of LeadPages’ Done-for-You Facebook landing pages, publishing pages on the social media site has never been simpler — or more beneficial.
Here are three reasons why you should publish a landing page on Facebook:
1. Higher opt-in rates. Say, you have Landing Page A published on your website and Landing Page B (identical to A) published on Facebook. Landing Page B will get higher opt-in rates because people are more comfortable with staying within the same Facebook ecosystem; many Web users are already familiar with Facebook, while your own site may still be relatively or completely unknown. Therefore, they’ll put more trust on Facebook ads or sponsored posts.
2. Lower cost-per-click (CPC) when routing traffic back to Facebook. When buying ads on Facebook, you can enjoy lower costs if you direct Web users to a landing page hosted on Facebook. Because the Facebook traffic you get stays within the social media site, they will charge less for that traffic (a good example of this would be what Facebook ads expert and LeadPages subscriber Brian Moran experienced — he was able to pay about 40 cents less per click when he sent traffic from ads to a landing page on Facebook).
3. Better ad approval. Sending Facebook traffic to a Facebook landing page often translates to a higher chance of getting your ads approved. For example, Facebook may be generally reluctant to approve ads that promote certain niches, like dieting or wealth building. But if your business falls within this market and you send traffic to Facebook (and not to an external site), there is a greater possibility that your ad will be approved.
Traditionally, if you were to publish to Facebook, you would need to do the following (which can be a major pain, especially if you’re not familiar with coding):
· Build and customize the landing page using Dreamweaver or some type of HTML editor.
· Obtain the HTML code for the page you made.
· Install Facebook’s Static HTML app.
· Paste the landing page code to the static HTML app.
· Save and publish the page.
However, with the help of the “Done for You” landing pages created by LeadPages, any page you create can be easily published to Facebook in as little as 30 seconds. You only have to do the following:
1. Go to My.leadpages.net and enter your username and password.
2. In the Main Members’ Area on LeadPages, select the page you’d like to publish to Facebook. You can do this in two different ways: You can choose a page from the “Made for Facebook” category, or sort the pages by their highest average conversion rate to determine which pages are currently performing the best in terms of conversions.
3. Say, you’ve selected the Brian Moran Facebook Template. Click on any element to edit the page, and then add a video embed code, change the headline, change the button text, integrate the page with your email service provider, select the list you want to add people to, save the page, and then click “Publish.”
4. In the Publishing window, after clicking the Facebook tab, you’ll only need to go through four simple steps: Click “Add to Facebook page,” click “Choose Facebooks Pages” in the pop-up menu, click “LeadPages Test” in the dropdown menu, then click the “Add Page Tab” button. Now, your landing page is published to Facebook as a Facebook tab.
Still missing out on the new features from LeadPages? Get this amazing landing page software here.