For 2013, MarketingShow.com has just published a list of the important factors to help you build a bigger list. Take note of the following:
1. Give more focus on your priorities. Set one very important priority in your business. Your main goal is to build a larger list and the sub factors that will help you do this may involve improving your business or streamlining your marketing strategy. Remember to use your main goal as your guide and always keep it in mind as you work on the smaller details.
2. Start acting on it. The only way for you to get results is when you to take action. Weighing risks and being cautious is important, but waiting for the right time to act is not going to get you anywhere. Be cautious but be brave.
3. Add lead capture pages. As part of your action plan, add lead capture pages to help you get more people to add their names to your list. This is probably the only most effective way for you to achieve this so make sure to start your main list building plan implementation with this step.
4. Building your list properly. Narrow down your strategy to the few that really work for you instead of focusing on multiple traffic sources or trying out dozens of marketing techniques. The lesser you have, the more manageable and efficient you are.
5. Build an effective sales funnel. From the very first contact up until you get that conversion and turn up a sale, an effective sales funnel will be the main structure of your business and it will be supported by your list building efforts and vice versa. Acquiring more names for your email list is not enough. To ensure that your conversions start adding up to your positive stat list, build a sequence that will follow through.
6. Test, spot problems and fix them. Now that you’re already building up your list and implementing your sales strategy, it’s time to start testing. See which alternatives may work better or which variations of what currently work for you may work even better. At the same time, spot problems early on and find a way to fix them and adjust.
7. Repeat the process and keep improving. There’s never a perfect strategy but once you’ve found the right one for your business, it’s important to stay consistent and keep implementing it but also keep looking for any room for improvement and problems that you may solve.
It’s important to keep moving forward and find ways to innovate your business and build a larger email list. To help you increase website conversions, try this unique tool. Get LeadPlayer here.