One of the top advantages of using LeadPages is that it offers effortless integration with some of the leading email marketing programs in the market today, helping users enjoy the best and most powerful tools for their campaigns. One of the tools you can integrate with LeadPages is iContact, an easy-to-use email marketing solution that offers a simple and efficient system for building lists, designing emails, sending and timing messages, tracking, adding sign-up forms and more.
With LeadPages, you can create a list in iContact, connect your LeadPages account to the iContact application programming interface (API) and connect your custom LeadPages to your iContact list. The process is so easy it is almost intuitive, but here is also a guideline for your further reference.
Step 1: How to create your iContact list
1. Log in to your dashboard.
2. Select the Contacts tab and click “Create A List.”
Step 2: How to connect iContact API to LeadPages
1. Log in to your LeadPages dashboard.
2. Click “My Account” and “Integrations.”
Tip: You can confirm or look for your login name by going to user settings.
8. Click “Connect to iContact.”
Step 3: How to integrate your iContact list to a custom LeadPage
1. Choose a template and make your customizations.
3. Go to the drop-down menu under “Choose your desired list” and choose the list you have just created.
4. Paste or type the correct address – the page where people are directed when they click your submit button – inside the “Enter your thank you page URL” field. Tip: You can choose the most appropriate page for your thank you page. It is highly recommended that you use LeadPages to create a beautiful page or you can have your new subscribers land on a page on your own website.
5. Click yes or no for your preferences: Use first name field (which means you can collect the first name of your subscribers along with their email addresses); Integrate with GoToWebinar; Digital Asset Delivery for delivering your lead magnet in place of an email service provider or a separate delivery page (if yes, you will be asked to select the asset or file uploaded to your Digital Asset Library).
6. Click “Okay” to finish the Opt-in Integration.
7. Enter and save the name of your page in the field provided. Tip: Make the name as specific as possible so you can easily distinguish it from the rest of the LeadPages you have created.
LeadPages also boasts of its fast-response support system. Use the help knowledgebase, access their learning links, learn more through their training resources or contact a support specialist via live chat or email by clicking the Help tab found at the upper right hand corner of your LeadPages dashboard.
Still missing out on the new features from LeadPages? Get this amazing landing page software here.